JOIN OUR INTERNATIONAL TEAM
We focus on our clients
We value our people
We reward success
Business Development Manager – Home office and flexible hours
Locations to develop below :
New York City NY
Commission based Business Development position supporting the rapidly growing Technology Design Market. Secure our City is a Technology Design Company that designs low voltage solutions for life safety, education, government/municipal, healthcare, multi-family, and corporate buildings. Although security systems are our foundation, we also address VOIP, Wi-Fi, Smart buildings, Nurse Call, PA/Emergency Notification, and RFID, to name a few.
As a BDM you will prospect and educate new customers about our technology design offerings by providing solution based selling of our products and services, and managing the projects. The focus will be to develop new territories
The ideal candidate will possess a high energy level, outgoing personality and be results oriented, with demonstrated success in sales.
(Experience in the security sector is a plus).
- 3 or more years of successful outside sales experience (security sector is a plus).
- Existing network across multiple sectors is a big plus.
- Skilled at cold calling and securing sales from small business accounts.
- Capable of seeking out and participating in local networking events
- Identify prospects, customers, and referral sources while developing and maintaining excellent relationships.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written, presentation)
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated
- Positive and energetic attitude
- On-going sales training are provided.
Our culture is one of innovation, empowerment, integrity and trust. We are looking for someone to uphold our values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us.
If you share these values please email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for someone with a competitive drive and strong desire for success to achieve assigned revenue targets by selling Secure Our City’s product offerings.
- Prospect and develop new accounts.
- Ensure Quality Control of finished projects, manage relationships and document status regularly.
- Track sales through an online database
- Set up Lunch and Learns.
- On-going sales training.
As the company continues to grow we are adding services to include:
1. Monthly recurring services.
2. Technology design.
3. Technology management services.
The position is commission based at the beginning. Once a book of business is built we will switch to a lower commission with a base.
Hours are flexible either part time or full time during sales cycle.
Commission ranges from 40-50% on net sales.
Candidate will receive initial leads in the respective markets. Our company has a comprehensive resource for leads..
TO APPLY: Please submit resume to email@example.com